Packed with super-light essential plant and flower oils, our legendary conditioning treatment sinks in to restore hair's youthful bounce, strength and shine offering long-term repair.
- Plumps dull, dry, hair with precious moisture.
- Magnifies shine and softness.
- Strengthens your hair leaving it smooth, manageable and tangle-free.
- Lends sexy body to fine, limp strands.
- Detoxes by lifting away oils and product buildup leaving your scalp tingly clean.
For optimal results follow the steps as below:
- Brush hair thoroughly, ideally with a natural boar bristle brush to move scalp oils down the hair shaft.
- Apply Rejuvenating Oil liberally to dry, unwashed hair, starting from the roots, and work it in with your fingers down to the ends. To help the botanical moisture sink in quickly, warm your hair with a blow dryer for one to two minutes.
|Dry to Damaged||45mins.-2hrs.|
Before wetting your hair, apply a generous dose of Peppermint Avocado Shampoo and massage into oiled hair for two to three minutes to release excess oil from the hair shaft. Gradually add small amounts of water and work into a lather. Rinse with warm water. If desired, reapply Peppermint Avocado Shampoo and rinse again. Follow with Lightweight Deep Conditioner, gently comb it through the hair. Rinse well. Lightly mist with Detangling Toning Mist. Style as usual.
For best results, use one to two days before a color treatment to even out your hair's porosity, clear away product buildup and deep condition. As a result, your color will deposit more evenly, last longer, and come out richer and shinier.
Paraben-free, color & keratin-treatment safe. Vegan and cruelty-free.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, BHT, Fragrance (Parfum), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Chlorphenesin, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.